21' Ranger Tug 21SC
|Click on image to enlarge ||
- Year: 2003
- Current Price:
- Located in CA, United States
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Engine/Fuel Type: Single diesel
- YW# 14024-3031372
A "Must See to Appreciate"
vessel, with a lot of recent upgrades.
Call Central Lising Agent Don Ross at (949) 274-6595
Please contact Don Ross at 949.274.6595
Contact Seacoast Yachts.
955 Harbor Island Drive
San Diego, CA 92101
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 21 ft 0 in
Beam: 6 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 0 in
Displacement: 2300 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 6 ft 7 in
Total Power: 29 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 3GM30F
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 29 HP
Cruising Speed: 7 knots
Maximum Speed: 9 knots
Fuel Tanks: Plastic (12 Gallons)
Enter from the cockpit via a sliding door to the pilothouse cabin, and there are accommodations for two in the v-berth bunk below the helm, a Sanipottie portable head, cabin heater and a hinged extending table folded to the aft bulkhead. The pilothouse has all around visibility with tinted windows and ports - and the two sliding windows, a hinged opening port above the helm and a forward escape hatch provide good ventilation. Brass ports below add to the nautical feel of this little ship.
The cockpit has custom safety rails and a padded stern rail, with seating at the stern over the aft locker and the centerline engine compartment, on vinyl cushions covered with white-piped red Sunbrella. The bimini awning attached to the mast provides sun protection on harbor cruises, and there are two removable teak tables that attach port and starboard.
- Single Yanmar 3GM30F, cruises at 7 kts with a maximum speed of 9.5 kts.
Electronics & Navigation
- Furuno 16 mile Radar (new 2014)
- Garmin Fishfinder 100
- UFLEX compass, mounted
- Ritchie handheld compass
- Vetus bow thruster
- President LTD715 VHF
- Kenwood AM/FM/CD stereo with speakers in cabin and cockpit
- TrueCharge battery charger
- 2 x deep cycle 24TMX Trojan batteries
- 30 amp shore power cord
- Night Blaster 1200 searchlight
- Auto/manual bilge pump
Decks and Additional
- Anchor with chain and rode
- Bow anchor roller
- SS rails with additional safety mounting and grab rails
- Bimini/awning attached to mast
- Vinyl fitted cockpit cushions with piped Sunbrella covers
- "Big Tug" air compressor horn (toot!)
- Burgee with pole
- US Flag with pole
- Shakespeare antenna
- Courtesy lights
- 6 x life jackets, with storage chest
- Flare gun, flares and 2 mounted fire extinguishers
- 3 x throwable cushions
- Life ring
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|These thumbnails link to very large original versions of the photos for viewing at maximum resolution. You can also go back up to the list of photos so you can view them in the normal gallery.
Last Revised: Jan 19, 2017