Perseverance a cabin which sleeps 6 people in three staterooms with two heads and showers. Sleeping for four more is available with a double and two singles in the main salon. Dining formally in the main salon or informally in the large cockpit with folding table and plenty of seating, your guests will enjoy a sense of spacious contentment. The large dodger and Bimini (No Canvas) provide protection from the elements whether at the dock or underway.
Light interior with off white Formica bulkheads with varnished teak trim, molded fiberglass headliner, varnished teak parquet sole. Upholstery is in a light beige fabric with lots of space for lounging and entertaining. Cabin headroom is a generous 6'6" with three private sleeping cabins.
SALON - This welcoming space is furnished with an L-shaped settee to port and a varnished teak dining table. Outboard there are storage cabinets and shelves. Additional storage space is available beneath and behind the settee. To starboard there is a straight settee with 2nd table, shelves and storage cabinets.
NAVIGATION STATION - Located amidships just aft of the port salon settee and furnished with a chart table, multiple storage compartments and instrument panels outboard. Salon is midship and features port and starboard settees and varnished teak table; numerous shelves and lockers outboard.
GALLEY- The L-shaped galley lies to port and slightly aft of amidships. A center aisle "island" with deep double SS sink defines the area and makes a very safe working galley while maintaining the open and airy space throughout the boat.
AFT STATEROOM - Located to starboard with privacy door opposite the galley and furnished with a very large berth measuring 6'8'' in length. There are two large storage cabinets above and outboard of the berth with an additional book shelf inboard. A hanging locker is located forward of the berth. A removable panel inboard provides engine room access and a removable panel aft allows additional access the cockpit lazerette. The ensuite head compartment is located forward and is equipped with a marine toilet, vanity with storage cabinet and sink and shower.
TWIN GUEST STATEROOMS- Identical guest staterooms are forward, port and starboard and include double births, vanities with SS sink and pressure fresh water and wall mounted cabinet storage and hanging lockers. The forward head is shared by both cabins and includes shower w/pressure fresh water and manual marine toilet
COCKPIT: U-shaped cockpit seating with two seat lockers; two lazarette lockers. Molded fiberglass forward sole. Teak, drop-leaf cockpit table with drink holders. Cockpit cushions and doger with Bimini frame (No Canvas).
- Navigation station is forward of the galley to port with spacious work area, chart storage, and space for navigation equipment.
- Twin guest staterooms forward, port and starboard include double births, vanities with SS sink and pressure fresh water and wall mounted cabinet storage and hanging lockers.
- Forward guest head is shared by both cabins and includes shower w/pressure fresh water and manual marine toilet.
- Private master stateroom is aft to starboard with large double bed and hanging locker. Forward is private head with white Formica vanity, SS sink and standing shower with pressure fresh hot/cold water.
- Natural light and ventilation is provided through four opening ports and seven overhead hatches.
- Large L-shaped Galley features ample counter space for meal preparation. Cabinets and counters are white Formica with teak trim with numerous drawers and lockers for storage of food and cooking utensils. . Galley is equipped with 15 cu ft top loading refrigerator with Technautics refrigeration and also features deep double bowl SS sinks in island with pressure fresh water on centerline; propane stove with oven.
- Furuno 26 mile Radar
- B&G auto-pilot
- Garmin 3006C GPS/Chartploter
- B&G Netwrok, Wind, Boat speed, depth and repeater
- VHF Radio
- 4kw Westerbeke Generator with 576 hours(serviced Jan. 2017)
- 12v Technautics marine refrigeration
- 12v/110v electrical systems with batteries; dual battery selector switches; battery charger. 12v cabin, spreader, and navigation lights.
- 110v dockside electric with several duplex outlets (galley, head, staterooms & salon)
- ENGINE: Auxiliary power provided by an 50hp Perkins Prima Turbo diesel (New Aprox. '88), fresh water cooled (approx. 4978 per hour meter)(serviced Jan 2017).
- STEERING: Pedestal wheel steering with a 48" destroyer type wheel; SS pedestal guard
- PLUMBING: Pressure fresh water to galley and heads; Hot water heater 110v and heat exchanger. Manual and automatic/electric bilge pumps(New 2017).
SPARS & RIGGING
Sloop rigged, aluminum keel-steeped mast and boom with Furlboom Mainsail, in boom furling system. Stainless steel wire standing rigging with Norseman sta-lock fittings and headsail roller furling system. Boat was re-rigged approx. 15 years ago
- Stainless steel traveler mount
- (2) Lewmar 65ST primary winches
- (1) Lewmar 44ST mainsheet winch
- (1) Harken electric furler winch
- Sail inventory: Boom Furling mainsail and furling Genoa.
Fiberglass hull, deck and superstructure cored with Airex foam core. Modified fin keel design for maximum performance. Decks are flush, with full length, slotted aluminum toe rail; aluminum framed hatches on Hull & Deck
- Roskelley/Olsson Dingy Davit System
- Solid fiberglass hull below waterline
- Fin keel w/internal lead ballast
- Spade rudder
- Airex core hull above waterline
- White LP hull topside finishes (new Aprox 2004)
- Blue hull stripes
- Reverse transom with swim step & ladder
- Stern anchor roller
- Airex core deck
- Double anchor roller on bow
- Maxwell 1200 electric windlass
- Windlass with chain gypsy and rope drum
- Chain locker with hinged lids
- Stainless steel bow pulpit
- Stainless steel stanchions
- Double course SS lifelines
- Port and starboard boarding gates
- Bow and stern mooring cleats plus midship spring line cleats.
DOCKING, MOORING & SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- CQR anchor w/chain and rode
- Danforth anchor w/chain and rode
- Life jackets