Beyond the classic beauty of this stunning new design, there is a performance hull shape, an amazingly roomy cockpit that comfortably seats six, and a beautifully finished interior. Designed to make sailing fun and easy, the Harbor 25 has a self tacking jib w/roller furling and lazy jacks for the mainsail. It also has an inboard engine, a head compartment, and bunks for overnight cruising. The design incorporates a lean hull shape, a fine bow entry and firm bilges, a 45% ballast ratio, and a bulb keel to keep the weight low. A generous sail plan provides plenty of horsepower, yet so stable that the crew of the Harbor 25 will never be required to hike out.
- Sleeping accommodations for four – large v-berth forward, two main cabin berths.
- Storage under forward berth and behind main cabin berths.
- Main cabin berths provide comfortable seating.
- A galley cabinet w/a sink is located on the port side aft of the main bulkhead.
- A cabinet w/built-in ice chest on starboard side opposite the sink.
- Enclosed head located forward of main bulkhead. Manual head w/flex holding tank & Y-valve.
- Teak and holly cabin sole.
Deck and Cockpit
- 100% hand laid-up fiberglass.
- Core is end grain balsa.
- Cockpit 7′ long and self bailing.
- 2 opening cockpit storage hatches
- A large lazarette hatch on aft deck offers additional storage.
- All sail controls are lead aft to the cockpit.
- Two winches provided – one for halyards, one for sheets.
- Barney post for main sheet.
- Mainsheet traveler located at aft end of cockpit.
- Adjustable backstay under deck.
- Stainless steel stem fitting w/roller for a bow anchor.
Spars and Rigging
- Mast, boom, and jib boom are anodized aluminum.
- Standing rigging is stainless steel.
- Running rigging is Dacron color-coded braid for easy identification.
- Lazy jacks for mainsail.
- Jib has roller furler and Hoyt self-tacking jib boom.
- The main, jib halyard, jib sock, and lazy jacks are internal.
- Garhauer Solid Boom Vang
- 2017 UK Sails Full-Battened Main Sail With Reef
- 2017 UK Sails Furling Jib W/ UV Cover
- 2017 UK Asymetrical Spinnaker W/Sock And Carbon Sprit
Electrical and Mechanical
- 12 volt battery
- 12 volt distribution panel
- Running lights
- Cabin lights
- Electrical bilge pump w/float switch
- Manual bilge pump
- Yanmar 2YM15 diesel with SD20 saildrive
- 2 cylinder 4 stroke engine
- 14 HP
- Flex-O-Fold two-blade folding prop 14" x 10.5 pitch
- Fuel and water separator
- Instruments and controls in cockpit
- Standard Horizon VHF
- Sony Marine Stereo With Fusion Speakers
- Tacktick Wind Speed/Direction
- Tacktick Log/Speed
- Garmin 527 Color Chart Plotter
- Auto Pilot
At our docks, Please call Bob Nahm (805) 666-9676 for an appointment to see Gitana