- Max-Prop 3 blade feathering prop
- 40" Lewmar folding wheel with leather wrap
- Bottom paint 8/18
- Cutlass bearing 8/18
- Engine hour meter 8/18
- Teak cockpit with blue rose compass (composite) 12/18
- Teak companionway steps
- All new stainless steel Garhauer blocks
- All new Sta-Set working lines
- New carbon fiber racing sails (jib and main)
- Solar vent in salon 8/18
- Double ended main sheet at the helm 3/19
- Companion way doors 11/18
- LED lights interior main salon, port and starboard 10/18
- All new cushions and upholstery interior 2/19
- Newly painted head for a brighter interior 5/19
- All new head hoses and faucet 5/19
- Freshly waxed topsides and hull 3/19
Sails and Rigging
Hunter’s proven easy-to-sail B & R fractional rig system, and arch-mounted mainsheet traveler, along with a helm sheeting package that allows control of jib sheets from the back of the boat.
New Carbon Fiber racing sails main and jib
- Selden anodized aluminum mast and boom
- 1×19 SS wire
- Selden Rodkicker rigid boom vang
- In Mast Furling Main
- Dacron furling 110% jib
- Furlex 100S roller furler
- Raymarine e95 Hybrid Touch T7000 Chartplotter (2013)
- Raymarine ST40 Knot and Depth
- Raymarine ST60 Windspeed
- Raymarine ST4000 Autopilot
Hull and Deck
- Wide weather deck for easy access for moving fore and aft.
- Hull is solid laminated fiberglass with fiberglass-cored decks and molded non-skid
- Double high life lines with boarding gates port and starboard
- Walk-thru transom with swim platform and telescoping ladder for easy access
- Bow and Stern pulpit with built in stern rail seating
- 18# fluke type anchor with approx. 17′ 5/16 chain and est. of 120′ rode
- Wing keel with 3’11" draft
- Spade rudder
A traditional layout with an aft athwartship master stateroom. Galley to starboard of companionway with full head adjacent to port. Mid salon to starboard lies an L shaped dinette with a long settee to port. The dining table has a drop down leaf, which lends easy access fore and aft thru the salon and when up, provides ample seating for additional dinner guest to spread out and feel comfortable. Port and aft of the long settee lends to a very comfortable and convenient chart table with ample storage, Large V berth forward.
- Teak interior
- Opening hatches throughout for light and air with screens and pull down shades on the ports for privacy.
- "Everwere" no maintenance laminate sole
- Sleeps 6
- Sony CD Stereo with salon and cockpit speakers
Maximum efficiency and comfort has been built into the interior of the Hunter 31. The forward cabin is larger than those in most boats of this class, achieved by adjusting the forward hull shape without affecting performance. A private aft cabin is also provided on the Hunter 31, along with an enclosed head with vanity and shower. The galley has an icebox, two-burner stove and stainless steel sink. Designer fabrics run throughout the Hunter 31, and the interior layout is clean and streamlined. You’ll love the Hunter 31’s seakindly handling as well.
The computer-designed, solid fiberglass hull is the result of extensive testing and special engineering. Hunter designed the 31 considering both the weights of a small 1-2 person crew and larger 8-10 person crew with gear to insure low drag efficiencies under a variety of load and wind conditions. Henderson says the balanced spade rudder they designed for the 31 has good clean flow over foil sections, and helps make the boat fast and fun to sail. Hunter continues its concept of low maintenance exteriors with its all fiberglass deck. The cockpit is roomy and features a Lewmar Direct Drive steering system, folding wheel, hot/cold transom shower and a stern rail with Flexiteek seats.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Owner’s personal items excluded. Exclusions include, however are not limited to, Seller’s personal possessions, loose items, binoculars, handheld radio(s), charts, tools, fishing equipment, spare parts, clothing and foul weather gear, galley equipment, linens/bedding and any items not specifically listed on equipment list specifications sheet.
Excluded are flag and mattress topper.