Beautiful, fast and strong. Scandinavian craftsmanship and great sailing ability keep these great racer cruisers sought after by knowledgeable buyers. This very clean example has been lovingly cared for and upgraded by only two owners. She was re-powered with a Universal diesel and had new teak decks laid down 4 years ago. Her deep draft keel, balanced rudder and sail-plan make her a pleasure to sail. The swim ladder, beautiful interior with refrigeration and 3 burner stove/oven make her a great family cruiser too. Come see her and get to the island or beyond.
|Engine power||30 HP|
|No of Berths||3|
|No of Single||1|
|No of Double Berths||1|
|No of Cabin||1|
|Keel Type||Fin Keel|
|Flag of Registry||US|
|Water Tank||90 Gallons|
|No of Water Tank||1|
|Water Tank Material||Plastic|
|Fuel Tank||46 Gallons|
|No of Fuel Tank||1|
|Fuel Tank Material||Stainless Steel|
|Holding Tank||15 Gallons|
|No of Holding Tank||1|
|Holding Tank Material||Plastic|
V-berth forward with locker on port and starboard and raised shelves going forward. Storage below. Next aft is main salon with sea berths with lee clothes on port and starboard. Dinette has table with fold up leaves with the port side leaf mounted on quick release hinges to ease passage for and aft while at anchor. Settee on port and starboard have lee clothes to total 4 proper sea berths. All the way aft to starboard is a spacious quarter-berth which has it’s own hanging locker. V-berth and Quarter-berth doors are removed and are in storage. V-berth has custom made teak filler piece with foam pad to make it more comfortable for a couple.
Large L shaped galley is starboard and just aft of main salon.
- Large stainless sink.
- New highrise faucet.
- Pressure hot and cold water.
- Freshwater foot pump.
- Saltwater foot pump.
- Adler Barbour water cooled evaporator plate refrigeration system.
- Lots of storage in dry storage bin, drawers and cabinets.
- ENO 3 burner propane stove with oven.
- Alpine AM/FM Cassette with 2 inside speakers.
- ECA VHF.
- Com Nav depth and speed gauge – 2006.
- Com Nav model 1420 underdeck autopilot, new 2007
Well thought out AC and DC panels in Nav station.
- Cooling fans in galley and quarter berth.
- 12V blower in engine room.
- New Johnson solid state bilge pump & switch – 2007.
- 170 ah house bank.
- 85 ah starting bank.
- Universal M-25XPB 30 hp – 2006.
- Prop shaft – 2006.
- Dripless shaft packing – 2006.
- Cutlass bearing – 2006.
- 2 blade bronze propellor – 2006.
- 12V blower in engine room.
All tackle is stored in forward anchor well with proper hinged deck door. Roller is integral to stem fitting.
- 35# Manson (New Zealand) – 2006 with 50′ chain and 200′ line.
- 15# Danforth with 30′ chain and 150′ line.
New Garhauer gates and new lifelines make her much more family friendly. Baltic did not factory install gates.
- Fresh bottom paint 5-2019.
- New lifelines with gates on port and starboard – 2007.
- New teak decks – 2002.
- New Isotemp 5 gallon engine driven or 110V water heater – 2006.
- 1 aft facing opening port in quarter berth.
- 1 aft facing opening port in head.
- 2 Nicro stainless solar vents.
- Additional water capacity installed by Baltic.
- 2 Whale hand bilge pumps, one in cockpit and one in galley.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Owner’s personal items excluded. Exclusions include, however are not limited to, Seller’s personal possessions, loose items, binoculars, handheld radio(s), charts, tools, fishing equipment, spare parts, clothing and foul weather gear, galley equipment, linens/bedding and any items not specifically listed on equipment list specifications sheet.
Please call Michael Brockman for your personal boarding at 1-562-355-0011