All the way forward forward is the master cabin featuring a center-line queen sized berth, with 2 cabinets and shelves to port and starboard. There are 2 bench seats (port and starboard), and an overhead opening hatch with 2 opening ports. There is a master enclosed head to starboard with vanity sink and head, molded cabinets and overhead sink hatch. Directly to port there is an enclosed stall shower with vanity sink, molded cabinets, and overhead hatch.
The Main Salon has a large dinette with table and a fixed center-line seat. Galley to starboard in salon. Top load refrigerator forward under counter top with cabinet outboard. Dual SS sink with storage and opening port outboard. 2 Burner PP Stove with Oven (with retractable counter top cover) and large cabinet outboard.
Navigation is just station aft of galley with an opening desk, AC/DC Breaker Panels, and mounted Navigation Electronics. Storage cabinets under desk, with seat and locker. Guest stateroom aft to starboard has 2 opening ports, and small opening hatch, double berth, hanging locker, shelved locker and 3 open shelves. Sink and mirror inboard with small shelf and mechanical access below. Main head is to port, and and has an integrated shower with plastic molded sink and cabinets, and opening port.. Access door to both port cabin and salon.
Aft cabin to port has a double berth, 2 portlights, vanity sink, hanging locker, shelved locker, 3 shelves outboard. Inboard shelf with 2 access doors to engine and transmission and engine access under companionway steps.
Sails and Rigging
- In-Mast Furling Main
- Furling Head Sail
Deck and Hull
- New Bottom Paint (2021)
- New Thru-Hulls (2021)
- New PSS dripless shaft seal (2021)
- Keel ground to bare metal and treated with encapsulation epoxy coating (2021)
- New 35 gal Fiberglass Holding tank w/new hoses and plumbing
- Bow thruster
- Electric Windlass
- 45lb Delta Bow Anchor with Chain and Rode
Electronics and Electrical
- Autohelm ST6000 Auto Pilot
- Plastimo Clock and Barometer
- Icom IC-M710 VHF
- Raymarine ST60 Multi Depth/Speed
- Dodger Mounted Solar Panel with Charging Monitor
- 2kw (gas) Honda Generator
- 30 AMP 2 X 12VDC / AC Shorepower System
- Batteries; House Group 24 x 4, 1 Engine Start (new 2021), 1 Bow thruster (new 2021), 1 Windlass (new 2021).
Engine and Mechanical
- New Bronze Engine Raw Water Sea Strainer
- Gearshift/Throttle Unit replaced in 2021
- Watermaker (may be inop, has not been used in several years)
Please Contact Central Listing Agent Don Ross cell (949) 274-6595