Clean, no smells, new canvas, new headsail, new interior cushions, new life lines and more. "Miramar" is a turn key boat. She has a bow thruster, electric cabin winch and newer radar/chartplotter system. If you are looking for a clean, roomy, safe and ready to go sailing yacht, then please call the listing agent to schedule an appointment to view this boat.
|Engine power||63 HP|
|No of Berths||3|
|No of Single||2|
|No of Double Berths||2|
|No of Cabin||2|
|Keel Type||Bulb Keel|
|Flag of Registry||US|
|Water Tank||209 Gallons|
|Fuel Tank||56 Gallons|
|Holding Tank||40 Gallons|
Miramar features the Three Stateroom Layout – Forward Master in-suite head and the shower has Centerline Queen Berth, plus 2 equally sized aft staterooms w/Queen sized berths, one aft stateroom is en suite with head and shower. Each cabin has abundant storage. Plus the dinette converts to a double berth. She can accommodate 8 guests below.
Vessel Walk Through
The large cockpit can be accessed from the aft swim platform or wide side decks. You will appreciate the easy walk around space and uncluttered feel of this cockpit. The Twin Helms design allows for easy access to the swim platform and movement from the helm to the forward section of the cockpit. The two-sided folding table allows for passing forward when either side is used…ideal for eating while underway.
When entering the vessel you will be amazed at her spaciousness, and the Beneteau quality cherry wood interior. She is very bright and airy with her forward-facing fixed windows, and numerous opening hatches and ports.
The L-Shaped Galley is at the base of the companionway and the aft head is to port. The galley is full size with abundant storage lockers and large separate refrigerator and freezer. Aft of the galley is the starboard guest stateroom and aft of the head is the port guest stateroom with private access to the aft head.
Forward of the galley is the U-Shaped Dinette plus bench seating immediately across from the dinette table. The full-sized settee is on the opposite side. There is ample room for entertaining a nice sized group of friends.
The Master Stateroom is forward w/Queen-sized berth, Settee, and Private Head with separate shower stall.
- Queen-sized berth with full innerspring mattress
- Two pull out drawers under the berth plus additional under berth storage
- Access to the bow thruster, water tanks #1 and #2 as well as pumps under berth
- Large head with separate stall shower w/drain sump and custom teak grating
- Dual adjustable reading lights over the berth
- Large opening hatch plus 3 additional opening hatches all screened and with sunshades.
- Comfortable settee and a good amount of floor space
- Hanging locker and additional storage lockers
- Three GFI protected 110V electrical outlets
- Electric Head
Port Guest stateroom has a queen-sized berth, hanging locker, plus additional storage. Private entrance to aft head makes this an en suite stateroom. Aft head has a full shower, teak grates, shower sump, overhead opening hatch, and manual head. Additional opening hatch and two ports in a cabin. The battery control switches are located at the foot of the berth plus engine access panel.
Starboard Guest Cabin has a queen-sized berth, hanging locker, plus additional storage. Two opening ports and one opening hatch. There is also an engine access panel.
Galley and Dining
Galley and Dining
A large L-Shaped Galley is to starboard at the foot of the companionway and contains extensive counter space and storage compartments.
- Top loading freezer w/Adler Barbour 12v system
- Separate front-loading refrigerator
- SS double sink w/hot and cold pressurized water
- Three burners Force-10 propane stove and oven
- Microwave oven
- Numerous storage cabinets with hidden trash container
- Dockside pressurized water system
- 222 gallons of freshwater storage in 4 tanks w/manifold system
Dining is either below decks on a large U-Shaped dinette with separate bench seating or in the cockpit on a large beautiful folding table.
- Teak Cockpit
- High Gloss Varnished Wood Toe Rails
- SS Dorade Vent Option
- SS Mast Base Rails
- Plow anchor with chain and rode
- Spreader Lights
- Electric Windlass
- 2 Flag Halyards
- Teak Cockpit Table with Cover
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata
- Raymarine ST 60 Wind Direction and Speed
- Raymarine ST60 Multi-View
- Raymarine ST 6001 Autopilot Integrated with GPS
- Raymarine Axiom Radar/Chartplotter Cockpit
- Raymarine RC 520 Chartplotter at Nav Station
- Raymarine ST 60 MultiView at Nav Station
- Raymarine Radome
- Standard Horizon VHF at Nav Station
- Icom Ram Mic in Cockpit
- Sony CD Changer – Multi Disc
- JVC stereo
- Flat Screen TV
- 12v DC System w/29 Function Circuit Breaker Panel
- (1) 100 amp Marine Engine Start Battery
- (3) 200 amp Deep Cycle Marine 4D House Batteries
- Heart 2000w Inverter with Charger and Link 1000 system
- 110v AC Shorepower System w/ (2) Circuit Breaker Panels
- Shore Power Cord
- 12V Cockpit Outlets
- Northern Lights Generator – 170 hrs
Sails and Sail Handling
- In Mast Furling
- New 120% Roller Furling Genoa (never used)
- Port Cabin Top electric winch + ST Winch Starboard Cabin Top
- 2 Primary self-tailing winches
- Full Cockpit Enclosure ( 2019)
- Dodger with Side Grab Rails 2019)
- Wind Covers for Cockpit Enclosure and Dodger (2019)
- Cockpit Table Cover
- WInch Covers
- Wheel Covers
- BBQ Cover
- Bow Thruster
- Magma Stainless Steel Stern Mount BBQ.
- Navy Blue Cockpit Cushions
- USCG Safety Gear
- Motor Lifting Davit
- Liquid Logic Kayaks
- Dingy and motor
- Kenwood Ham raido
- I Mac computer
- Nest smoke detector
- 8 inch Brass bell ship clock
- Freiberger Sextant
- Portable Nest camera