Forget Me Knots features the Three Stateroom Layout – Forward Master in suite head and shower has Centerline Queen Berth, plus 2 equally sized aft staterooms w/Queen sized berths, one aft stateroom is en suite with head and shower. Each cabin has abundant storage. Plus the dinette converts to a double berth. She can accommodate 8 guests below.
Vessel Walk Through
The large cockpit can be accessed from aft swim platform or wide side decks. You will appreciate the easy walk around space and uncluttered feel of this cockpit. The Twin Helms design allows for easy access to the swim platform and movement from the helm to the forward section of the cockpit. The two sided folding table allows for passing forward when either side is used…ideal for eating while underway.
When entering the vessel you will be amazed at her spaciousness, and the Beneteau quality cherry wood interior. She is very bright and airy with her forward facing fixed windows, and numerous opening hatches and ports.
The L-Shaped Galley is at the base of the companionway and the aft head is to port. The galley is full size with abundant storage lockers and large separate refrigerator and freezer. Aft of the galley is the starboard guest stateroom and aft of the head is the port guest stateroom with private access to the aft head.
Forward of the galley is the U-Shaped Dinette plus bench seating immediately across from the dinette table. The full sized settee is on the opposite side. There is ample room for entertaining a nice sized group of friends.
The Master Stateroom is forward w/Queen sized berth, Settee, and Private Head with separate shower stall.
- Queen sized berth with full innerspring mattress
- Two pull out drawers under the berth plus additional under berth storage
- Access to the bow thruster, water tanks #1 and #2 as well as pumps under berth
- Large head with separate stall shower w/drain sump and custom teak grating
- Dual adjustable reading lights over the berth
- Large opening hatch plus 3 additional opening hatches all screened and with sunshades.
- Comfortable settee and a good amount of floor space
- Hanging locker and additional storage lockers
- Three GFI protected 110V electrical outlets
- Quiet Flush Electric Head
Port Guest stateroom has a queen sized berth, hanging locker, plus additional storage. Private entrance to aft head makes this a en suite stateroom. Aft head has full shower, teak grates, shower sump, overhead opening hatch and manual head. Additional opening hatch and two ports in cabin. The battery control switches are located at the foot of the berth plus engine access panel.
Starboard Guest Cabin has a queen sized berth, hanging locker, plus additional storage. Two opening ports and one opening hatch. There is also a engine access panel.
Galley and Dining
A large L-Shaped Galley is to starboard at the foot of the companionway and contains extensive counter space and storage compartments.
- Top loading freezer w/Adler Barbour 12v system
- Separate front loading refrigerator
- SS double sink w/hot and cold pressurized water
- Three burner Force-10 propane stove and oven
- Microwave oven
- Numerous storage cabinets with hidden trash container
- Dockside pressurized water system
- 222 gallons of fresh water storage in 4 tanks w/manifold system
Dining is either below decks on a large U-Shaped dinette with separate bench seating or the in the cockpit on a large beautiful folding table.
- New Awlgrip Navy Blue Hull (3/18)
- Teak Cockpit and side decks
- High Gloss Varnished Wood Toe Rails
- SS Dorade Vent Option
- SS Mast Base Rails
- Upgraded Stainless Steel Anchor
- Spreader Lights
- Electric Windlass
- 2 Flag Halyards
- Teak Cockpit Table with Cover
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata
- Raymarine ST 60 Wind Direction and Speed
- Raymarine ST60 Multi View
- Raymarine ST 6001 Autopilot Integrated with GPS
- Raymarine RL 70C Radar/Chartplotter Cockpit
- Raymarine RL 70C Repeater at Nav Station
- Raymarine ST 60 Multi View at Nav Station
- Raymarine 2KW Radome
- Icom 402 at Nav Station
- Icom Ram Mic in Cockpit
- Sony CD Changer – Multi Disc
- Sony Blue Tooth Stereo/CD
- Kato SS Mast Mount for Radar
- 12v DC System w/29 Function Circuit Breaker Panel
- (1) 100 amp Marine Engine Start Battery
- (3) 200 amp Deep Cycle Marine 4D House Batteries
- Heart 2000w Inverter with Charger and Link 1000 system
- 110v AC Shorepower System w/ (2) Circuit Breaker Panels
- 2 Shore Power Cords with Multi-Adaptors
- 12V Cockpit Outlets
- All Interior Lighting converted to LED
Sails and Sail Handling
- In Mast Furling
- Neil Pryde Performance Sail Upgrade
- New 120% Roller Furling Genoa (8/18)
- New Code Zero Asymmetrical Spinnaker (6/17)
- 3 Electric Winches (2 Primary and 1 Port Cabin Top) + 1ST Winch Starboard Cabin Top
- Full Cockpit Enclosure (Replaced 1/17)
- Dodger with Side Grab Rails (Replaced 1/17)
- Wind Covers for Cockpit Enclosure and Dodger
- Bow Thruster
- ESPAR DL5C Forced air heating system
- Magma Stainless Steel Stern Mount BBQ.
- Navy Blue Cockpit Cushions
- USCG Safety Gear
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Owner’s personal items excluded. Exclusions include, however are not limited to, Seller’s personal possessions, loose items, binoculars, handheld radio(s), charts, tools, fishing equipment, spare parts, clothing and foul weather gear, galley equipment, linens/bedding and any items not specifically listed on equipment list specifications sheet.
Dinghy and Outboard which may be shown in pictures is not included in the sale of this vessel.