The desirable three cabin version of The Philippe Briand design, "Valentina" is a well kept vessel that has all the gear and electronics to compliment the finer side of sailing. Twin wheels open the cockpit up and allow for swim-step access and activity. Wide side decks allow access to the mast and bow. Living space below is open and spacious, with beautiful teak accents and bright surfaces. She is professionally maintained and ready to cruise the islands, Mexico, and beyond if you please.
Your Day on the Water just got better!
|Engine power||75 HP|
|Keel Type||Fin Keel|
|Flag of Registry||US|
|Water Tank||185 Gallons|
|Fuel Tank||63 Gallons|
Board thru transom or gates in lifelines to open plan deck. Twin steering wheels allow easy passage through cockpit and around a beautiful teak cockpit table. Seating is generous and side-decks are wide. Teak sole in the cockpit is easy on the feet. A tall Dodger provides great visibility from either helm and provides good space to work winches and transition to the interior.
Down below, you’ll find warm teak everywhere, and it is in excellent condition with nearly no dents or flaws. This boat sparkles. There is a generous Navigation Station to Starboard with innovative storage throughout, a valued Jeanneau feature. Aft is the Starboard cabin with great light & ventilation, and more large storage areas.
To Port is the day head, and the Port stateroom with its own private entry into the head. Again, great light, ventilation and storage are provided in this cabin.
The salon has a Port-side galley with near never-ending counter space giving the chef room to shine. The four-burner stove with oven, top-and-front-loading fridge, and top loading freezer make meal prep a snap. Across on the stbd side is the large dinette with expandable table with seating for six.
Forward is the master stateroom with queen berth, voluminous storage and an en-suite head with separate shower.
- Stainless Steel Bow Roller (Double Rollers)
- Stainless Steel Delta 55 lb Anchor
- 300′ Stainless Steel Chain W/50′ Rode
- Lewmar 1200 Deck-Mounted Electric Windlass
- Fortress Stern Anchor W/50′ Stainless Steel Chain and 300′ Rode
- Stainless Steel Lifelines and Stanchions
- Stainless Steel Bow and Stern Pulpits
- Stainless Steel Grab Handles
- Dodger W/Canvas Cover
- Two Harken 44 ST Electric Cabin-Top Winches
- Two Harken 59 ST Electric Primary Winches
- 11 Spinlock Clutches
- Harken Deck Hardware (Blocks, Traveler, Cars, Vang)
- Twin Steering Wheels
- Walk-Thru Transom
- Swim Ladder
- Stainless Steel Dinghy Davit at Transom
- Stainless Steel Magma Propane BBQ
- H/C Shower at Transom
- Two Large Cockpit Lazarettes
- LED Navigation Lights
Electronics and Navigation Gear
- Raymarine E120 Chart Plotter / Radar / Sounder at Helm and Nav Station
- Raymarine ST6000 Autopilot
- Raymarine ST 60 Wind/Speed/Depth
- Plastimo Compasses at Each Wheel
- Icom IC-M504 VHF at Nav Station, RAM Mike at Helm
- Icom IC-M802 SSB Radio
- Sony Marine AM/FM/CD with 5 Disk Stacker and Aux Input
- Four Burner LPG Stove with Oven
- Microwave Oven
- Deep Two-Compartment Sink
- Top and Front Opening Refrigerator
- Top Opening Freezer
- Laminate Counter Tops
- Slide/hideaway Suface over Stove Burners
- Coffee Maker
- Plenty of Food and Utensil Storage
- Double Spreader Mast
- In-Mast Furling for Mainsail
- Deck Lights on Spreaders
- Rigid Boom Vang
- Pro Furl Roller Furler
- 1X19 SS Rigging
- 10-1/2′ Achilles RIB Dinghy W/Mercury 9.9HP 4-Stoke OB
- Six Person Switlik Life Raft
- Canvas Covers
- 30 Amp Shorepower Cord
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Owner’s personal items excluded. Exclusions include, however are not limited to, Seller’s personal possessions, loose items, binoculars, handheld radio(s), charts, tools, fishing equipment, spare parts, clothing and foul weather gear, galley equipment, linens/bedding and any items not specifically listed on equipment list specifications sheet.