This is the prototype for the De Fever line of Trawlers, built for Arthur DeFever himself and originally commissioned in San Diego. ELVICA has been maintained to a high standard by her current owners. Classic lines and solid build combine to provide a sea-kindly hull for cruising in style. ELVICA has a Santa Barbara End-Tie available for transfer to complete the Santa Barbara cruising experience. Please review the detailed specifications and visit ELVICA’s website for complete information.
Your Day on the Water just got better!
|No of Berths||6|
|No of Single||5|
|No of Double Berths||5|
|No of Cabin||5|
|Flag of Registry||US|
|Water Tank||200 Gallons|
|No of Water Tank||2|
|Water Tank Material||Stainless Steel|
|Fuel Tank||1400 Gallons|
|Fuel Tank Material||Steel|
Board through Starboard door. Teak decks well protected by railings lead fore and aft. Steps up to Bridge deck with operating controls and seating, as well as dinghy storage.
Enter deckhouse where Galley, Salon and Pilot Station offer excellent visibility and comfortable accommodation. An L-shaped dinette provides seating within view of the large and well-organised Galley.
Down and aft is the Master Stateroom with en-suite head compartment’ There is a queen-sized berth and a spare closet berth. Access to the aft deck is up three steps.
Forward of the deckhouse and down 4 steps is a second head with shower to starboard across from two bunk berths, Forward into the Guest cabin with berths for two.
This vessel has voluminous storage in many compartments for gear, supplies, spares, linens and whatever else you wish to have in your travels.
- Main engine is a Caterpillar Model D330T Series C, turbo-charged 4-cylinder fresh-water-cooled marine diesel engine, 200 H.P. continuous at 2000 R.P.M., complete with 4.48 to I marine hydraulic reverse reduction gear. Cruising speed approximately 9-10 knots.
- 549 Hours On Main Engine SMOH
- Delco Remy 32 volt 60 amp alternator
- 2-1/2” O.D. stainless steel tailshaft
- Five-blade 42” bronze propeller
- Engine hour meter
- Cutless rubber shaft bearing
- Morse throttle and clutch controls dual station
- Maxim type exhaust muffler with augmenter
- Approximately 1400 gallons fuel in four tanks run though a central manifold.
- Volvo MD-2 Diesel Powers 120vac 4kW generator and has power takeoff chain and sprocket arrangement to be used as "get home" power in the event of main engine failure.
- 9 Hours On Generator Motor SMOH
- 95# Forfyord Anchor with 300′ 3/8" Chain at Bow
- Plath 32V Windlass
- 25# Viking Size 10 Aluminum Anchor with 30′ 3/8" cain and 200′ Ntlon Rode at stern
- Teak Swimstep
- Teak Boarding Ladder
- Throwable Life Rings
Electronics and Navigational Gear
- Four Burner Force 10 Sove with Oven
- Stainless Steel Countertops
- Microwave Oven
- Deep Sinks Hot and Cold Water
- Freezer/ Fridge
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Owner’s personal items excluded. Exclusions include, however are not limited to, Seller’s personal possessions, loose items, binoculars, handheld radio(s), charts, tools, fishing equipment, spare parts, clothing and foul weather gear, galley equipment, linens/bedding and any items not specifically listed on equipment list specifications sheet.
Please visit www.elvica.com to see the history of this wonderful woodie.