This Beneteau has four cabins, four heads and a separate crew cabin. Consuelo screams “Take me somewhere!” She is perfect for long trips to the local Islands or to take you and a crew around the world. If you are looking for a heavily built cruiser that offers comfort, style and dependability she is a must see. Huge price drop! Owner is ready to move on.
|Engine power||85 HP|
|No of Single||4|
|No of Double Berths||4|
|No of Cabin||4|
|Keel Type||Bulb Keel|
|Flag of Registry||US|
- LOA: 51 ft. 2in.
- LOD: 50 ft. 7 in.
- 43 ft. 1 in.
- BEAM: 14 ft. 1 in..
- Draft: 5 ft. 9 in. (bulb model)
- Displacement: 28,659 lbs.
- Keel: Iron
- Model: Oceanis 510
- Builder: Chantiers Beneteau
- Designer: Bruce Farr
- Brand: Perkins
- Model: M90
- HP: 85
- Fuel: Diesel
- Hours: 491 (on Hour Gauge)
- Transmission: Hurth
- Diesel: 2-Aluminum-70 gals. ea.
- Water: 3-Plastic tanks 150 gals. total
- Holding: 3-Plastic tanks 90 gals. total
- AC is Two- Systems: 110 VAC and Euro AC
- Batteries: 12 VDC deep cycle Series/parallel
- DC Panel w/ Battery Switch and Circuit Breakers
- Techpro Smart charger 12 volt 40 amp
- Shore power with cord
Below decks the vessel provides accommodations in three cabin areas. Well forward is the chain locker separated by a bulkhead from the rest of the vessel. Next is the forward crew cabin with toilet and berth. Twin staterooms are provided complete with private heads. The Main cabin follows, with wrap around settee to port and galley to stbd. a bar type table is amidships. A bench berth is to port. Aft again and to port is the Nav-station. The navigation station provides a full chart table, navigational console and electrical panel. Aft again and to port and stbd. as well are the #3 and #4 staterooms. Each is provided queen sized berthing and heads. The galley is a well provisioned galley. Countertops are along the stbd. side. The companionway which access’s the cockpit is amidships. The AC panel is forward at the port side just aft of the mast step.
The interior of the vessel is lined in a quality hard wood, likely Cherry wood. Vinyl ceilings are provided. Hard wood veneer and trim are along the interior hull sides. A large deck window and multiple opening hatches and portholes provide a light and bright cabin with excellent ventilation. There is a lot of overhead lighting throughout the cabin. The cabin sole is of laminated Teak and pleasantly caulked (similar to Teak/Holly). Interior accommodations are professionally finished, upholstered and in generally in very-good, exceptional order. The vessel interior is finely accented and shows pride of ownership.
- Double SS sinks with H&C pressure water
- New (2020) Force 10 3-burner propane stove w/oven
- Lots of usable counter space with large Dry-Box
- Plenty of enclosed storage area
- Large top-loading refrigerator
- Top loading freezer
Recent Improvements in 2020
- All through hull valves replaces
- Keel bolts removed, checked, reinstalled at manufacturers specs
- Hull keel interface prepared and painted
- Two forward heads plumbed to holding tank (previously no holding tank)
- Engine overhauled with new water pump, new hoses, new fuel pump and filter, water sieve, additional assisting fuel pump
- Fuel tanks cleaned and fuel polished
- Cockpit teak re-caulked and finished
- New mainsail
- New stove/oven
- New stereo
Deck and Sails
- New Main with Lazy Jacks and cradle
- 120 Headsail on Pro-Furl system
- Twin genoa Lewmar 66 2-speed self-tailing primary winches and two, 2-speed Lewmar 40 self-tailing winches for sheet handling.
- Mast winches are two-Lewmar 2-speed self-tailing 40s and one 30.
- Running rigging is braided Samson Spectra.
- Electric windlass with double roller
- Heavy standing rigging (inspected one year ago)
- Twin helm
- Large walk through transom with shower
- Dripless shaft seal
- Folding cockpit table
- New mainsail
- New force 10 stove
- Recent bottom paint
- Refreshed Keel bolts (2020)
- Lazy Jacks with cradle
- Canvas covers on all winches
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Owner’s personal items excluded. Exclusions include, however are not limited to, Seller’s personal possessions, loose items, binoculars, handheld radio(s), charts, tools, fishing equipment, spare parts, clothing and foul weather gear, galley equipment, linens/bedding and any items not specifically listed on equipment list specifications sheet.
For more information or a personal showing please call listing agent
Ray Wilson at 760-4023868