Max Draft: 8.5′
Total Power: 120
Holding: Two – total 50 gallons
Accommodations and Layout
The owner’s cabin is forward with centerline queen size bed, large dresser and hanging locker to starboard, a settee and table plus hanging locker to port and under berth drawer storage. The owner’s head is to port with Sealand Vacuflush toilet (new in 1997), sink and separate stall shower (new in 1997).
The aft cabin has a double berth, hanging locker, storage drawers and Pullman sink and shower. The head is a Raritan manual toilet (new in 1997).
All showers drain to gray water tanks with automatic pumps. Both heads are fresh water and go to new holding tanks that can be pumped overboard when at sea.
Through the galley is a large pantry with shelves for food storage, a space for a single berth and a hanging locker. Off the pantry is a laundry room with a washer/dryer combo (new in 1997). The starboard side of the main salon has a very large “C” shaped settee area with a round table including wine storage and seating for six. The TV & VCR is forward. The port side of the main salon has a navigation station with the galley further aft. All the way aft to starboard is the engine/generator room with work area and tool storage.
The nicely laid out sizeable galley is to port as you come down from the companionway and is equipped with:
- 1) Tecumseh front load 110v refrigeration (new 1997).
- 2) Grunnert 110v/engine driven freezer.
- 3) Force 10, three burner propane stove with oven (new 1997).
- 4) Panasonic microwave oven (new 1997).
- 5) Double stainless steel sink, draining to gray water and to macerator.
- 6) Hot and cold pressure water system plus foot pumps for fresh and salt water.
- 7) Raritan water heater (new 1997).
- 8) Combo clothes washer/dryer.
- 9) Built in coffee maker (new 1997).
- 10) Ample storage for dry goods, dishes and utensils.
- 11) Fully equipped with cutlery & dishes.
- 1) Batteries: Fourteen 6 volt (new 1999), five 12 volt (1999) engine/genset.
- 2) Battery switches on all systems.
- 3) Battery monitor on each bank.
- 4) Four 12 volt battery chargers.
- 5) 110v, 12/24v house elecrical system.
- 6) 12v & 24v interior lighting.
- 7) Heart 2000W inverter with charger (1997).
- 8) Heart 100W inverter with charger.
- 9) Two shore power dock cables.
- 10) Northern Lights 8kw generator – 4010 hrs.
- 11) 12v & 24v alternators.
- 12) 110V split panel, 12v & 24v panels.
Sails and Rigging
- 1) Full batten main w/Harken batt cars (1998)
- 2) Two 110% dacron jibs.
- 3) Staysail.
- 4) Cruising chute.
- 1) Aluminum keeled stepped mast (1997).
- 2) Standing Rigging: 1×19 – 9/16 with Norseman type fittings (1997).
- 3) All lines led aft.
- 4) Harken roller furling.
- 5) Harken mainsheet traveller.
- 6) Navtec hydraulic backstay adjuster.
- 7) Spinnaker pole.
- 8) Garhauer blocks.
- 9) Lazy jack system.
- 1) Barient #65, two speed electric.
- 2) Two Barlow ST #65, two speed electric.
- 3) Five Barlow #53, two speed.
- 4) Four Barlow #46, two speed.
Deck and Hull
New LPU paint in November 1999 white and midnight blue. Teak cockpit table with refer holding plate for drink storage. Fiberglass decks with teak overlays ($80,000.00 new in 2000). This vessel has a “med deck” aft of the cockpit. The vessel has many extra blocks, lines and rode.
- 1) Stainless steel bow pulpit.
- 2) Stainless steel stern pulpit.
- 3) Stinless steel stanchions with double life lines.
- 4) Port, starboard and transom boarding gates.
- 5) Stern boarding gangway/swim ladder.
- 6) CQR #85 anchor with 400 feet of 3/8″ chain.
- 7) Fortress FX57 anchor with 60 feet of 3/8″ chain and 300 feet of line/rode.
- 8) Fortress FX37 anchor.
- 9) Lofrans-Titan electric windlass.
- 10)Transom anchor davit.
- 11) Deck and Tri-color navigation lights.
- 12) Spreader lights.
- 13) 11’6″ AB dinghy with 18hp Tohatsu outboard motor (1997).
- 14) 8’6″ Force dinghy with 5hp Nissan outboard motor (1997).
- 15) Salt and freshwater deck wash down.
- 16) Garhauer stainless steel engine and Man Overboard lift.
- 17) Bimini top with side awnings (November 1999).
- 18) Total top side awings (1998).
- 19) Cockpit cushions.
- 20) Large two burner barbecue with deck light and cover.
Engine and Mechanical
- 1)Two raw water sea strainers.
- 2) Two Racor fuel filters.
- 3) Fuel shut off valve.
- 4) Fresh water cooling system.
- 5) Fixed three blade propeller.
- 6) Halon automatic system in engine room.
- 7) Six chemical fire extinquishers.
- 8) Hurth transmission.
- 9) Three AC air conditioning units (reverse cycle).
- 10) Four electric bilge pumps.
- 11) Two Vacuflush toilets (heads), one manual Raritan toilet (head).
- 12) CAT high pressure 30 gallons per hour watermaker with two membranes.
- 13) Two holding tanks, one 35 gallon, black metal tank and the other a 15 gallon gray tank.
- 14) Two twenty gallon propane tanks in plastic storage locker.
Additional Comments and Safety Equipment
- 1) Givens eight man liferaft.
- 2) Numerous lifejackets plus SOS suspenders.
- 3) Two lifesling packages.
- 4) Two life rings.
- 5) Two man over board poles.
- 6) ACR 406 EPIRB.
- 7) ACR 406 handheld.
- 8) Two strobes.
- 9) Emergency tiller.
- 10) Backup hydraulic autopilot.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.