Total Power: 85
Accommodations and Layout
The interior is very open with headroom of six foot, two inch in most of the cabin area. The interior has been well maintained and with new cushions and curtains. Entering from the companionway, down to the galley to port (see galley below) and aft to port is a large berth with seating area (generally consider the owner’s/captain’s berth). Across to starboard is a very large head with a bath and shower extended aft. The owner has added a deck hatch for light and ventilation. Equipped with Raritan electric head and a five gallon Lectr/san marine sanitation system. Forward of head to starboard is the navigation station. Further forward to port and starboard is the salon area with comfortable port and starboard settees and which can be used for single berthing, plus new custom center line folding table. Forward through the open bulkhead are two outboard pilot berths, forward through a second open bulkhead and up two steps is a large and comfortable V-berth and which can be converted to a sail storage area.
New teak and holy soles installed in September 2000. Owner installed six new Alpenglow red and white lights, the red lights are great for night sailing and non disturbance of grew.
The whole of the interior is spotless.
Coming down the companionway, the galley is located to port and just forward of the aft quarter berth with built in lounge chair.
- Equipped with:
- 1) Princess three burner propane stove with oven.
- 2) Molded built in sink with pressure water faucets (cold water only).
- 3) Manual hand pump.
- 4) Storage for dishes, utensils and dry goods.
Electronics & Navigation
- 1) Raytheon RLC 80 color Radar/Chartplotter installed with antenna structure in March 2001.
- 2) Raytheon 7.5 radar/chartplotter repeater installed at helm station, March 2001.
- 3) Datamarine depth sounder.
- 4) Datamarine wind speed/wind direction.
- 5) Datamarine speed log.
- 6) Pedestal mounted 5″ Ritchie compass.
- 7) Standard Horizon Spectrum GX2350S VHF with seperate cockpit unit.
- 1) 12vdc electical system.
- 2) 110 vac electric system.
- 3) 110v shore power outlet with cord.
- 4) Four batteries in addition to dedicated engine battery,
- 5) Battery monitor system installed in March 2001.
- 6) Jensen Audio entertainment system with 6 CD changer installed in 2000.
Deck and Hull
Solid fiberglass deck and hull.
- SUMMARY OF NELSON BOAT YARD INVOICES:
- 1) Build and install additional floor pieces (Four floor steps, floor under nav station, floor at seat in port aft cabin, floor sections in head.
- 2) Build and install teak and holly cabin floor.
- 3) Touch up additional gelcote damage.
- 4) Install mast boot material and static tune mast.
- 5) Install haylon system.
- 6) Jib modified to fit furler.
- 7) Install stoppers for halyard.
- 8) Sheet stoppers, line, splicing, winch handles, winch handle holders, shacles etc.
- 9)Purchase and install mainsail traveller,
- 10) Replace windows and hatch board.
- 11)Install small hatch over head.
- 12) Purchase and install large hatch forward.
- 13) Purchase and install Lectrasan head.
- 14) Build and install teak salon table.
- 15) Purchase and install propane stove and related systems.
- 16) Install new chain plate supports.
- 17) Paint bottom with two coats of awlgrip black.
- 18) Buff and wax side of hull.
- 19) Replace cutlass bearing and packing gland with PSS dripless unit.
- 20) New mast parts andix new halyards.
- 21) New standing rigging.
- The above is only a partial list – complete copies of invoices in our files.
Engine and Mechanical
Pathfinder 85hp, fwc, diesel. Very clean and professionally maintained with less than 600 hours. When not in use, engine is cover in plastic.
- 1) Cutlass bearing and dripless packing gland installed in 2000.
- 2) Halon Fire system installed in engine room in 2000.
- 3) Fuel sytem cutoff valve installed in 2000.
- 4) Seperate dedicated battery to engine installed March 2001.
- 5) Three blade prop.
- Safety Gear:
- 1) Stainless steel bow pulpit.
- 2) Stainless steel stern pulpit.
- 3) Stainless steel stanchions, double life lines.
- 4) USCG-Approved Lifesling.
- 5) Type IV horseshoe buoy.
- 6) Seasave eight man life raft.
- 7) Six safety harnesses.
- 8) ACR satellite 406 EPIRB – new March 2001.
- 9) Manual whale gusher pump.
- 10) Two electric bilge pumps.
- 11) Two Halon DC fire extinquishers in addition to Halon system in engine compartment.
- Additional Equipment/Gear:
- 1) Stainless steel deck hand rails.
- 2) Bruce bow anchor – 33 pounds.
- 3) Bosun chair.
- 4) Radar reflector.
- 5) Stainless steel pedestal mounted steering wheel and instruments.
- 6) Canvas covers for pedestal wheel, main sail and all winches.
- 7) Attached to radar mounting transom pole is a swing out stainless steel outboard bracket.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.